The #1 Traffic Getting System

Simple Christmas Gift

Zazzle Store

Travel Blog

From Adrian Lee

Search Engine Results

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I just decided to do a search on my website "Internet Marketer's Club" to see if it shows up in search engines. Imagine my surprise when I saw the results! The search engine ranking as follows:

  1. Google - #2 on page 1
  2. Yahoo - #1 on page 1
My site has only been up there for 2 months. In Yahoo, it was competing with 3 million other sites with the same keywords! I just had to send an email out to my friends telling them about this.

On another note, on Saturday, our #1 local newspaper wrote an article about bloggers in Sabah. Apparently, there was an gathering of about 200 bloggers from all over the state. I didn't hear about it until I saw the papers. Much as I enjoy hearing about local bloggers, I don't see the point of having an off-line club or assoication of bloggers. But I did manage to contact 2 of the organisers, if this goes ahead, I might sign up. I think more people involved on the internet the better.

0 comments: