The #1 Traffic Getting System

Simple Christmas Gift

Zazzle Store

Travel Blog

From Adrian Lee

EZINE ARTICLES

Friday, August 15, 2008



I


This is nice, to be recognised. I wonder if people will actually read my articles. Can the articles still be found over time? There are probably hundreds of thousands of articles by tens of thousands of authors. Not to mention so many niches.

Still this has been a venue that hundreds of people use to achieve success. I'll take all the help I can get. I found something interesting at the ezine forum. Check out Todaybooks.com, you can buy books online, or you can sell your books. That is, you submit your finished book to them, they will feature and market your book for you. This site has got a good page rank, and you don't have to market and sell your book.

The downside is that you only get about 20% of the sale price. Which isn't a lot since the highest sale price was $10, and books usually go for $5. Not a lot considering the effort you put in, but having someone to do the marketing side of things might be a factor.

Still, this seems like a viable alternative, if you only want to write.

0 comments: