The #1 Traffic Getting System

Simple Christmas Gift

Zazzle Store

Travel Blog

From Adrian Lee

Amirite: Opinion Based Social Network

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Am I Right: Post An Opinion Or Funny Jokes


Am I right? Opinion Based Social Network

We might not need another social network like Facebook but we could sure use do with a social network like Amirite.com. If you want an online debate, an opinion, or funny humour jokes, then this is the place for you to share your opinions.


Am I Right? Maybe, but there is always room for another voice and this is a social network where you opinions matter. Amirite.com is an opinion based social network, a place to discuss, share or post a funny one liner.


Let me give you an example:

Muffins are for people who don’t have the guts to order cake for breakfast. Amirite?


Translation:

Muffins are for people who don’t have the guts to order cake for breakfast. Am I right?


Am I Right: Ask An Opinion And You Get A Funny Joke


We could all do with a laugh sometimes, and reading some of the quotes on Amirite.com can make you laugh – whether it is intentional or otherwise. I guess people are naturally witty or funny, and if I was collecting jokes, I will have a good number of funny jokes already.


Here are a couple of opinions that will give you good material if you are doing stand up comedy. Of course, I have never done stand up comedy, so use them at your own risk!


If You Could Go Back In Time



“Which ancient civilization would you like to visit the most if you could go back in time?

Eygpt, India, Greece/Rome, Japan/China, Persia, Scandinavia in Viking times, Spain/Portugal?”


“I don’t know, one that didn’t suck too bad for women”


“None of those, the chances of sudden painful death is too high”



The Other Sexiest Instrument You Can Play



“In your opinion, what is the sexiest instrument you can play?

Piano, Guitar, French Horn, Saxophone, Other?”


“Sorry folks…it is actually finger cymbals!”



Read The Terms Of Service



“No one actually reads the Terms of Service or Privacy Policy, amirite?”


“I do, just to find the words “we own your soul” or something like that!”


“One time I clicked next and a message came up saying “There’s no way you could have read it that fast! Go back and read it again!”



While we are going with stand up comedy, this one shouldn’t do too badly either….depending on your audience, of course.


Worried About The Past



“You worry more about the future than the past, amirite?”


“Could you or someone who disagreed give an example of how you could be worried about the past?”



Am I Right: Reading This Post Was Worth Your Time


Share your perspective with the world and interact with people on this social network. Share funny humour jokes, quotes, post an opinion, post a funny meme or ask an opinion.


Visit Amirite.com – the social network to ask an opinion or share a funny meme! Am I Right?



Amirite: Opinion Based Social Network

0 comments: