The #1 Traffic Getting System

Simple Christmas Gift

Zazzle Store

Travel Blog

From Adrian Lee

Social Marketing for Local Businesses

Thursday, August 25, 2011

New post on Social Marketing on my Edu blog


I have been providing internet marketing services for local companies for quite a while now and I can tell you that many local businesses will appreciate what you can do for them. In internet marketing, this is know as Offline Marketing. Basically, you show business owners how they can leverage the internet and use it to promote their products and services.

I have written a blog post on my academia.edu website, entitled "Social Marketing For Local Businesses". It discusses why brand owners should get involve in social marketing to build awareness of their brands. It is as simple as creating a Facebook page or using YouTube.

Connect with me
You are welcomed to connect with me on Facebook. My page is Local Business Website.

0 comments: