The #1 Traffic Getting System

Simple Christmas Gift

Zazzle Store

Travel Blog

From Adrian Lee

My First Article Submission

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I've just submitted my first article to EzineArticles.com, entitled, "The Mindset Of An Internet Marketer".

Foremost, it is my hope to generate traffic to my website, www.fromadrianlee.com. Secondly, it is to find out if what I have written is good enough to get published. And hopefully, is picked up by readers.

Writing the article didn't take long, I had a reference to give me an idea of what I wanted to write about. I can honestly say I did not rip it off anybody. I wrote a draft, and changed a couple of lines and that was it.

Creating an account was easy. Although, just before I went to Ezine, I watched a video on article submission which I got from Ewen Chia. The tutorial was spot on, I submitted without any problems. Nomally, I tend to fool around finding out how things work. Tutorial videos work, you just got to sit through it.

0 comments: